SDL WEB (Formerly Tridion)
SaM Solutions experts have extensive experience in building enterprise-level Web Content Management System (WCMS) solutions based on the SDL Tridion 2009/2013 platform (now known as SDL Web 8). SDL Web 8 is an industry-leading WCM solution that enables businesses to handle the complexity of maintaining web and digital experiences for an unlimited number of global websites with its unparalleled BluePrinting® technology.
SaM Solutions experts apply their knowledge of and experience with the Tridion platform to provide our clients with powerful enterprise-level web solutions targeted at the international markets. SaM’s experience in website migration onto SDL Web ensures shorter project timeframe and cost-savings.
When choosing to move to SDL Web 8 (Tridion), SaM Solutions experts will ensure that your website migration goes smoothly.
Our SDL Web 8 Technology Services:
- Information architecture and content modeling
- Customized application development
- Component, page and design template creation using C# TBB (template building block) and C# fragments
- Global multi-language website implementation
- Automating integration using the event system
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, service-based (WCF/WebAPI)+AngularJS
- Websites storage (broker or broker free json/xml/etc) implementation
- Website performance optimization
- Broker operations performance optimization
- Testing and quality assurance
With SDL Tridion, SaM Solutions will help you complete all facets of digital communication management to be highly competitive on the international market.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Is your request beyond the contact form? Prefer more personal communication? Send us an Email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Please, do not hesitate to share any of your ideas or demands with us. Clear-cut project requirements, a sketchy concept of a future software or any other concern, - we will help you address it, just let us know.
Migration of multiple versions of the corporate website to Tridion Content Management System
The client needed to migrate its corporate website from the old content management system (CMS) onto Tridion CMS.