Internet of Things
Before the term “Internet of Things” became popular, SaM Solutions has been offering a complete range of end-to-end system and embedded software development services for many years, namely, Chip Level Programming, Embedded Software, Firmware/APIs Development, Mobility, Big Data and Cloud Solutions, SDK Development etc.
IOT DEVELOPMENT EXPERTISE
Our versatile experience and deep understanding of all aspects of the development process enable us to work on IoT projects of any complexity – from short-term R&D assignments to ongoing development and maintenance of custom software lasting for years.
Our team of experts is able to:
- Implement projects on a turnkey basis with partners, from hardware and software design to the finished product
- Search and fix hardware problems
- Optimize productivity through hardware modernization
IoT system structure
- IOT DEVICES:
IoT devices collect, transmit and receive data using sensors, actuators, communications hardware, processors and other components. IoT devices can be controlled externally or perform intelligent actions on their own using the collected data.
- IOT GATEWAYS:
IoT Gateways help to connect IoT devices to the Internet and, as a result, make it possible to interact with them.
- CLOUD/SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE & BIG DATA:
Using Big Data analytics engine it is possible to collect and securely process the data within the “cloud”. As a result, this data can be used to perform actions and send various types of signals to IoT devices.
- END-USER APPLICATIONS:
Applications with intuitive user-interfaces help end-users interact with IoT devices, namely, to control and monitor them.
SaM Solutions' professionals offer strong technical expertise, ingenuity and innovative approaches to solving your business problems. Our experts have significant experience in IoT development using the following technologies:
802.11, 802.15.4, Zigbee, Bluetooth, BLE, CDMA, GSM, LTE
Sockets, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, ICMP, QOS, SNMP, IMAP, POP3, IPMI, etc.
|AUTHORIZATION & AUTHENTICATION TECHNOLOGIES
Oauth2, PAM, LDAP
Ethernet, CAN, rs485/rs422/rs232, 1-wire, i2c, SPI, ModBus/MudBusRTU, IPMI, iSCSI
Android SDK, Qt, iOS SDK, Objective C, Java, Swift
|PLATFORMS AND CPU ARCHITECTURES
ARM, X86, PowerPC, AVR, PIC
|WEB SERVICE TECHNOLOGIES
SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, JSON, UDDI, WebSockets
HTTP, JMS, AMQP, D-Bus
|PROGRAM / SCRIPTING LANGUAGES
- Firmware development - SaM Solutions’ IoT specialists are able to provide full-cycle firmware development service for any IoT device right from requirements definition to architecture design and implementation. This includes kernel porting, development and adjustment of modules for various peripheral hardware components.
- Middleware development for IoT systems - SaM’s specialists are able to provide middleware solutions such as web servers and services, infrastructure libraries, integration to ensure stable and secure connections between field IoT devices, data processing software and user applications.
- Human machine interfaces (HMI) - In order to operate IoT devices SaM’s team is able to develop and design custom P2M interface, control displays and touch panels so all the important data will be available at your fingertips, anytime. Using such interfaces will enable you to send commands, gather information or control the operation of smart devices.
- End-user applications - SaM Solutions takes into account the importance of monitoring IoT devices. Our specialists are able to implement interactive user-interfaces and real-time dashboards based on the latest trends in web and mobile technology.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Is your request beyond the contact form? Prefer more personal communication? Send us an Email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Please, do not hesitate to share any of your ideas or demands with us. Clear-cut project requirements, a sketchy concept of a future software or any other concern, - we will help you address it, just let us know.
Development of an Embedded, Linux-Based Board Support Package
SaM Solutions engaged its embedded-software specialists for development of the Board Support Package (BSP). The implementation included Linux kernel porting, and the development and adjustment of modules for various peripheral hardware components.
Scaling QA-Process to Ensure Uncompromised Quality of Expanding Palette of Industrial Security Products
SaM Solutions came on board as an independent software quality assurance partner offering end-to-end testing services, possessing decades of expertise with developing and testing firmware for network appliances based on Linux systems.
Development of a prototype of a Smart House management system.
SaM Solutions created a prototype of an efficient and user-friendly interface, with the ability to make additions and / or changes quickly. SaM team used the Qt library to develop quick and easy, scalable, cross-platform interface.