SAP C/4HANA Solutions
SaM Solutions has been providing SAP C/4HANA (ex. SAP Hybris) services for more than five years now. Along the way, we are becoming increasingly convinced that this platform provides a one-in-a-thousand omnichannel experience brought together with contextual customer services.
This powerful platform enables efficient commercial operations, easy communication with customers and partners, fruitful marketing campaigns and smooth business processes. At the same time, SAP Commerce Cloud (ex. SAP Hybris Commerce) allows companies to create highly responsive online stores that adjust shopping experience to changing customer requirements and behavior patterns.
SAM SOLUTIONS’ SAP C/4HANA EXPERTISE
SAP development expertise
SAP certified specialists
completed SAP projects
In 2016, SaM Solutions became an SAP Silver Service Partner. Our team comprises expert developers, business analysts and QA specialists, and many of them have SAP Commerce Cloud certifications.
- Consulting. We elaborate efficient SAP C/4HANA software solutions that meet your business specifics or develop an enhancement strategy for existing software.
- SAP C/4HANA development and customization. We implement and fine-tune SAP C/4HANA solutions to help you optimize your internal processes, improve customer cooperation, facilitate content management and drive sales.
- SAP Commerce Cloud development. We create a full-fledged online store that boosts sales in both B2B and B2C markets and increases conversion rates.
- Migration to SAP Commerce Cloud. We carefully transfer your workloads to SAP C/4HANA to add value to your eCommerce, content management and enterprise resource planning capabilities.
- SAP Commerce Cloud integration. We integrate SAP Commerce Cloud with other solutions from SAP family or third-party systems that you use to develop a seamless IT landscape.
- Maintenance and modernization. We upgrade your SAP Commerce Cloud-based solution to the latest version and timely fix performance aberrations to ensure sales growth and safe and robust platform performance.
SaM Solutions Auction Module for SAP Commerce Cloud
Numerous businesses opt for auctions as they facilitate sales, which is why our team has developed a special-purpose module for SAP Commerce Cloud. Our module has been qualified by SAP and earned the status of SAP Qualified Partner-Packaged Solution.
Our Auction Module allows companies to improve the efficiency of their bidding activity:
- Sell liquid goods at the most profitable prices
- Drive the sales of slow movers
- Promptly roll out the auction trading platform
- Cut operating costs
- Provide bidding transparency
- Streamline auction-related business processes
The module provides all the functionality that you may require for a smooth trading process:
- Ascending price (English) and descending price (Dutch) auctions
- User role management
- Auction dashboard in the participants’ user accounts
- Auction tracking from the user account
- Notification sending out to auction participants
- The possibility to offer catalog items as lots
- Auction administrator-enabled monitoring of the bidding process
The benefits of SAP C/4HANA for your business
- Powerful and versatile eCommerce functionality
- Unparalleled omnichannel commercial experience
- Comprehensive B2B and B2C sales capabilities
- Full-fledged product and content management
- High customization capacity, including an accelerator-based one
- Robust contextual customer experience
- Advanced personalization
- Flawless integration with SAP and third-party solutions
- Flexible checkout
- An efficient order management system
- User-friendly promotions
- Out-of-the-box CPQ solution
- Powerful search system
Contact our SAP C/4HANA specialists to discuss your requirements and expectations and create a powerful omnichannel platform that adds value to your business.
Request a quote
Is your request beyond the contact form? Prefer more personal communication? Send us an Email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Please, do not hesitate to share any of your ideas or demands with us. Clear-cut project requirements, a rough concept of a future software product, or any other concern - we will help you address it.