Sitecore CMS Development
The Sitecore Experience Platform combines web content management, marketing automation, email marketing, social media and analytics into a single, unified platform. It is incredibly easy-to-use, capturing every minute interaction — and intention — that customers and prospects have with a brand, both on a website and across other digital channels.
SaM Solutions has been providing Sitecore development services for more than 10 years and has successfully deployed dozens of Sitecore-based solutions, including eCommerce, educational, product-oriented, complex interrelated, promo and informational websites.
Our deep expertise in web programming, technology integration, user experience design, together with a strong commitment to the Microsoft technology stack provide additional advantages, allowing us to maximize the value of Sitecore solutions delivered to our clients.
Our Sitecore CMS services
- Architecture Planning and Review:
- Avoiding functionality limitations
- Unleashing complete Sitecore XP capabilities
- Preparing for scalability
- Considerations for modularity
- Coding Guidelines
- Software Development:
- Implementation of corporate websites, eCommerce solutions
- Integration with external applications
- Use of progressive and most popular tools (TDS, Glassmapper), third-party technologies (Angular, Bootstrap, Web API), AI-powered search and recommendation technologies (Coveo)
- Sitecore Upgrades and Migrations:
- Upgrading to newer Sitecore versions
- Performance validation, the discovery of hidden issues and execution gaps
- Identification of quick ways to mitigate performance and security risks
- Support and redesign of the existing websites
- Continuous integration process setup
- 24/7 monitoring and support
- Best practices audit
Sitecore is built on the .NET framework; therefore, it can be easily integrated with existing MS-based business systems to deliver robust and dynamic data to end users. It can also be easily deployed via Microsoft Azure.
Sitecore out-of-the-box features
- The Sitecore content repository: storage of content channels and campaigns is located in one place and can be accessed in real time;
- Multilingual content management: CMS can be easily integrated with language translation services and allows editors to create new content in any language;
- Website visit simulation: the website can be tested using real-time interactions in order to understand its level of usability;
- Display-agnostic: a Sitecore website can be optimized for different display resolutions so that content is suited for any device;
- Multisite support: content can be delivered and managed across a number of sites without loss of quality;
- Code-free content creation: workflow control, metadata management and multi-channel page layout can be edited inline, right on the webpage;
- Real-time delivery: Sitecore CMS can personalize data (text, rich media, forms, social media widgets, promotions, recommendations, etc.) for every visitor using various rules, workflows, or even the visitor’s device or location;
- Roles and permissions: one of the foundational pieces of a Sitecore solution is the content authoring users, roles and permissions to access the Sitecore content and media, especially useful in a multi-site instance;
- Workflows: they enable the user to have control over content approval and the publishing process, ensuring that only content that has been approved is published.
SaM Solutions has signed a partnership agreement with Coveo — a company that puts a focus on working with Sitecore, providing AI-powered search and recommendation technologies. The integration of a special product — Coveo for Sitecore — with the Sitecore Experience Platform results in comprehensive websites analysis, the unification of data from multiple sources and the delivery of personalized experiences to every customer.
Coveo is actively used in our current Sitecore-based projects, bringing benefits such as improved search results, higher conversion, enhanced security and more.
SaM Solutions’ deep technical expertise combined with Sitecore experience and Coveo AI-based technologies ensure the effective building of enterprise-class cost-effective web solutions.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Is your request beyond the contact form? Prefer more personal communication? Send us an Email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Please, do not hesitate to share any of your ideas or demands with us. Clear-cut project requirements, a sketchy concept of a future software or any other concern, - we will help you address it, just let us know.
The development and support of Sitecore-based websites for the world’s largest flexible workspace listing provider
SaM Solutions has created an efficient website that streamlines the lease and the rent of flexible workspaces. The solution enables the detailed search of workspaces, facilitates transacting and provides a positive user experience.
Sitecore CMS website development
SaM Solutions specialists have developed new renderings and controls, general functions (default layout, template, site configuration, header, main navigation, subnavigation, footer & links, etc.), homepage (company overview, links and news sidebar snippets, teaser over-view, content overview), optimizing presentation of inner pages (templates, presentation configuration), etc.
SaM's team participated in the development of an educational Dutch website.
The project aimed at implementation of the teachers’ tool as one of the three environments. It is a password protected environment for teachers where they can manage students, assignments and lessons. The web site is intended for students of different ages raging from 6 to 14 to help them read more quickly and effectively, expand their vocabulary and overall knowledge of the world.