Sitecore experience platform combines web content management, marketing automation, email marketing, social media and analytics into a single, unified platform. The platform is incredibly easy to use, capturing every minute interaction – and intention – that customers and prospects have with a brand, both on a website and across other digital channels.
Sitecore is built on the .NET framework, therefore, it can be easily integrated with existing MS-based business systems to deliver robust and dynamic data to the end users. Sitecore can also be also easily deployed via Microsoft Azure.
SaM Solutions has been providing Sitecore development services for several years already and has successfully deployed dozens web solutions based on the Sitecore platform. Our deep expertise in web programming, technology integration, user experience design and deep commitment to the Microsoft technology stack provides additional advantages, allowing us to maximize the value of Sitecore solutions delivered to our clients. SaM Solutions expertise embraces the following types of solutions, based on Sitecore platform:
- Simple promo & informational websites;
- Product-oriented websites;
- E-Commerce websites;
- Educational websites;
- Complex interrelated websites.
Sitecore platforms offers the following features out-of-the-box:
- The Sitecore content repository: Storage of content channels and campaigns is located in one place and can be accessed in real time.
- Multilingual content management: CMS can be easily integrated with language translation services and allows editors to create new content in any language.
- Website visit simulation: The web site can be tested using real-time interactions in order to understand it’s level of usability.
- Display-agnostic: Sitecore web site can be optimized for different display resolutions so that content is suited for any device.
- Multisite support: Content can be delivered and managed across a number of sites without loss of quality.
- Code-free content creation: Workflow control, metadata management, and multi-channel page layout can be edited inline, right on a web page.
- Real-time delivery: Sitecore CMS can personalize data (Text, rich media, forms, social media widgets, promotions, recommendations, etc.) for every visitor using various rules, workflows, or even a visitor’s device or location.
- Roles and permissions: One of the foundational pieces of a Sitecore solution is the content authoring users, roles, and the permissions to access the Sitecore content and media, especially useful in a multi-site instance.
- Workflows: Workflows enable a user to have control over the content approval and publishing process, ensuring that only content that has been approved is published.
SaM Solutions deep technical expertise combined with Sitecore experience ensure effective building of enterprise-class cost-effective web solutions.