Functional Testing Services
The ultimate goal of functional testing is to check whether software meets specified functionality requirements. Our team of QA experts employs the leading methodologies and cutting-edge tools to assess your software behavior against all functional aspects and detect inconsistencies.
Looking to ensure that your application operates as expected? Rely on functional testing services by SaM Solutions.
OUR FUNCTIONAL TESTING SERVICES
We offer a comprehensive range of functional testing services to fit your business needs. From meticulous manual testing to time-saving automated testing, we've got you covered.
Focuses on checking the performance of individual software components or modules.
With unit testing, our specialists catch defects early in the development process and make safe code changes without verifying the entire application.
Aims at examining the interaction between components.
By leveraging integration testing, SaM Solutions’ experts ensure that different pieces of software can be combined and operate seamlessly as one.
Implies end-to-end verification of a complete software system.
Our QA team performs system testing to make sure that the final product complies with specified functional requirements.
Functional Testing Process at SaM Solutions
Our QA engineers establish a transparent functional testing process for every project based on its complexity and needs. The core steps include:
- Requirements analysis – We review the requirements to ensure they are clear, complete, and testable.
- Test design and preparing documentation – Based on the requirement analysis, we develop a strategy that defines the objectives, scope, and approach, as well as techniques, tools, and resources needed.
- Tests execution – Following the strategy and using the defined tools, we execute tests and document results.
- Reporting results – Finally, we craft a detailed report that summarizes results and includes recommendations for any necessary changes or improvements.
Our Functional Testing Approach
At SaM Solutions, we use various software development models and the testing approach depends on the methodology you chose for your project.
Implies the use of Scrum or Kanban and aims to deliver working software in short sprints (1-4 weeks). A good fit for projects that need a high level of requirements flexibility.
- Close collaboration between QA engineers, developers, and product owners is a must.
- Functional testing is conducted during each sprint.
- Automation tools ensure rapid and repeatable testing of features, thus streamlining processes.
Iterative Incremental Model
Focuses on breaking a project into smaller pieces to develop and deliver them in iterations. The best option for large projects with clearly defined requirements.
- Functional testing is an integral part of each iteration and is performed throughout the development process.
- The team improves the product step by step, detecting issues at the earliest stages possible.
- Real customer feedback helps to pinpoint even more issues in production and fix them in future iterations.
Prioritizes a sequential path of process execution, where each phase is completed before the next one. Suitable for small-/medium-sized projects with clearly defined and fixed requirements.
- Functional testing can be done at the verification stage of the project, which comes after the requirements have been gathered and analyzed.
- In this model, QA is done in parallel with the development but it is less flexible than in Agile or Iterative projects.
- No early prototypes of software are tested or produced.
Choose SaM Solutions as a functional testing company
Rest assured that your software will be thoroughly checked for any issues, regardless of your project methodology.REACH OUT
Functional Testing Tools We Use
At SaM Solutions, we understand the importance of cost-effectiveness and timely delivery for your project. That’s why we offer flexible cooperation models that can be tailored to meet your unique business needs.
Internal QA Team
If SaM Solutions' team is responsible for managing your entire software development project, you can receive functional testing as part of our implementation services.
QA Team Extension
If you need to expand your software development and QA team, SaM Solutions lets you hire its QA specialists.
Dedicated QA Team
If you have an in-house team of developers but want to fully outsource quality assurance services, SaM Solutions can provide a complete QA team and take responsibility for an end-to-end QA process.
In search of functional testing solutions for new or existing apps?
We have the knowledge and experience to help you achieve your goals.LET’S TALK
Why Choose SaM Solutions
Dozens of clients, from startups to large corporations, across Europe and the USA have chosen SaM Solutions as a reliable and trusted quality assurance services provider.
the year we started accumulating our QA expertise.
QA specialists on board.
first-rate projects implemented across multiple fields.
An international QA service provider with offices in the EU and the US.
Focus on high-quality results, transparent processes, and value for customers.
In some organizations, dedicated QA teams are responsible for functional testing. In others, developers themselves may conduct it. It depends on the company, project size, or software development methodology used.
It is a type of software testing that verifies whether an application or system meets its specified functional requirements and performs as expected. Its goal is to check the software functionality by providing input data and evaluating the output against the expected results.
Functional testing as a service helps identify any defects or errors in the behavior of software before it is released to end users. It allows you to verify that the software is performing its specified functions accurately and efficiently.
Request a quote
Is your request beyond the contact form? Prefer more personal communication? Send us an Email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Please, do not hesitate to share any of your ideas or demands with us. Clear-cut project requirements, a rough concept of a future software product, or any other concern - we will help you address it.