Cloud Software Development
The era of virtualization allows companies to add value to their businesses with cloud-based software development solutions. SaM Solutions helps companies get the most out of cloud technologies by tailoring these solutions with careful consideration of companies’ business requirements and adjusting them to specific IT infrastructures. SaM Solutions’ in-depth expertise in web-based software development services includes:
- Migration of a corporate solution from the current PaaS platform to another cloud platform, which we choose together with the customer.
- Development, testing and deployment of corporate solutions on any cloud platform.
- Moving desktop applications to a cloud.
Proper cloud-based software development solutions allow companies to get the full range of advantages these solutions provide, such as:
- Sharing information across a team to enhance collaboration and double-quick team performance.
- Access to data from various locations with an Internet connection that allows working from home and on the road.
- Information safety supported by advanced security tools that many individual companies can’t afford.
- Elimination of expenditures on hardware and licenses, as well as low-priced deployment of cloud-based solutions.
Our team of experienced programmers and expert consultants deals with the following cloud platforms to deliver comprehensive services to our customers:
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Microsoft’s Azure
- IBM Bluemix
- Oracle Cloud Platform
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Salesforce Heroku
Our cloud-based software development projects are relevant for companies of all sizes, from startups to large enterprises. So stay ahead of the curve and take advantages of cloud-based software development now to reduce costs and enhance your company’s productivity.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Is your request beyond the contact form? Prefer more personal communication? Send us an Email and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Please, do not hesitate to share any of your ideas or demands with us. Clear-cut project requirements, a sketchy concept of a future software or any other concern, - we will help you address it, just let us know.