Privacy & Responsibility
1. Сode of business conduct
The success of our business is dependent on the trust we earn from our employees and customers. We gain credibility by adhering to our commitments, displaying honesty and integrity and reaching company goals solely by fulfilling in good faith our obligations. The basic principles we follow are summarized in our Code of Business Conduct, which is publicly available on our website as a statement of our compliance with a high level of standards.
2. Collection and processing of personal data
When you visit our website, we store certain information in cookie, we also store your IP address for 52 days for security reasons, to prevent and detect attacks on our websites or attempts at fraud. We only store other personal data if you provide this data, e.g. as part of a contact form. You are not legally or contractually obliged to make available your personal data. However, it is possible that certain functions of our websites depend on the availability of personal data. If you do not make available personal data in these cases, this may result in functions not being available or only being available to a limited extent.
In the documents attached below, we explain how we collect any personal data, what we do with it, for what purposes and on what legal basis this is done, and which rights and claims are associated with it.
3. Data protection and Security
The protection of personal data is an important concern for us. We use technical and organizational security measures to protect data managed by us against manipulation, loss, destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. We are constantly improving our security measures in line with technological developments.
In the documents attached below, we explain how we ensure data protection and what we do for ensure information security.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ISO 27001)
SaM Solutions has developed and implemented the system in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001 and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), SaM Solutions’ customers can be sure that their data is in good hands, as the company complies with modern international security standards. For more information on information security measures, see the bulletin below.
6. Responsibility for quality
We do not only guarantee information security and data protection, but also the quality of the performed work and provided services at all stages of cooperation with us. Compliance with the top-level requirements is in сonformity with the International Standard ISO 9001.
We Use Specific Tracking Technologies
Here is more information about the tracking technologies and cookies we currently use on www.sam-solutions.com and sam-solutions.com. We use all of these tracking technologies to improve our site and the experience of our visitors:
- Clarity by Microsoft: We use Clarity to collect information about how visitors use our website.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. For example, we collect details of the site where the visitor has come from and the total number of times a visitor has been to our website. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of sales and user activity on our sites. For more information, you can go here.
- Google Tag Manager: We use Google Tag Manager to measure what features on our site are interesting to our users. It also helps us understand what portions of our site users clicked on during a certain time and how users arrived on our site. This allows us to determine the effectiveness of our online campaigns in terms of sales and user activity on our sites. For more information, you can go here.
- LinkedIn: We use LinkedIn cookies to enable social sharing buttons on our sites, as well as to track social media and other web browsing behavior in order to target ads and promotions to your interests. For more information, you can go here.
- Youtube: Our YouTube videos have privacy-enhanced mode enabled: therefore YouTube won’t storeinformation about our visitors, unless they play the video, according to the Google-Youtube guide.
8. How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, you can go here.
9. Email Policy
We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) to encrypt and protect email traffic. If your email service does not support TLS, you should be aware that any emails we send or receive may not be protected in transit. We will also monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
10. Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy & Cookie Statement, or wish to make changes to your personal information or remove yourself from our database, please contact us.
DPO: Chief Information Security Officer
Last update: 31.08.2023