Sitecore Insights Meetup
On March 5, 2019, a meetup dedicated to the Sitecore platform will be held in the HTP business incubator. Sitecore is a promising and, at the same time, a scarce IT expertise today. The system is based on .NET technologies, so it can be easily integrated with existing Microsoft business solutions. Leading companies from various industries choose Sitecore to build a new generation of web applications.
SaM Solutions has been providing Sitecore development services for more than ten years and have successfully completed numerous Sitecore-based projects, including eCommerce solutions, educational, advertising, informational and specialized websites.
At the meetup, SaM Solutions’ specialists from Belarus, Ukraine and the United States will speak as invited experts.
Topics to be Covered
1. “The advantages of Sitecore as compared to other CMS systems” — Denis Chernov (Senior Sitecore Developer at SaM Solutions Ukraine)
- Platform overview
- Why is Sitecore tempting for business?
- Key reasons why .NET developers should learn about Sitecore
2. “The US market: Sitecore expertise, its prospects and modern trends” — Dmitry Koshkin (Managing Director at SaM Solutions US)
3. “How to create and deploy a website on Sitecore from scratch” — Raman Khalupau (Sitecore Lead at SaM Solutions Belarus)
- The creation of a simple website on Sitecore
- JSS as a new way of working and interacting with Sitecore
The discussions will be useful for specialists who are engaged in web development (.NET and Sitecore developers) and for everyone who follows eCommerce and content management trends.
Denis Chernov worked in the Ukrainian branch of Sitecore for a long time. He managed projects, interacted with customers and was engaged in the development process. At present, he is the leading developer at SaM Solutions Ukraine.
Dmitry Koshkin joined SaM Solutions US in 2016 as a business development manager. In 2018, he was appointed the managing director of SaM Solutions US. Dmitry has more than nine years of IT consulting experience: he implemented corporate information systems from leading world vendors and managed projects of major customers in Eastern Europe.
Raman Khalupau is a certified Sitecore developer. He has a six-year-long Sitecore development experience and nine years of .NET expertise. Roman supervises .NET internships at SaM Solutions.
Find more details and register on the HTP business incubator webpage.