Sitecore CMS website of an Insurance Company
Sitecore CMS website development
The Customer is a Dutch insurance intermediary that specializes in corporate insurance and financial services.
The Customer required a robust Sitecore-based website to provide two different interfaces — one to new visitors and the other to active customers. It allows unregistered users viewing general company information, while users with current insurance contracts can have access to unique content and services.
During the project, SaM Solutions’ specialists have developed a powerful Sitecore-based content management system that performs the following capabilities:
- New renderings and controls
- General functions (default layout, template, site configuration, header, main navigation, subnavigation, footer, links, etc.)
- The homepage (company’s overview, links and news sidebar snippets, teaser overview, content overview)
- Optimized presentation of inner pages (templates, presentation configuration), etc.
- XLS reading functionality that does not require the pre-installed Microsoft Office
The team has also implemented the use of third-party services, as well as dynamic content pages with dynamic content blocks. Instant data actualization and display was relied on AJAX technology.
- Sitecore 6.5
- Windows 7 Professional
- MS SQL 2008
- .NET 3.5
- Microsoft IIS
- MS Project
- MS Visual Studio
The SaM Solutions team has created a robust content management system that allows providing different levels of access to various users while ensuring a positive user experience and powerful performance.