SAP Customer Experience implementation at a Major Kids’ toys and clothing retail store
The client is a leading Kid’s toys and clothing retail store in CIS countries.
The client faced significant limitations using their legacy PHP-based custom e-Commerce solution. In order to stay competitive on the market and provide customers with best-in-class shopping experience, SAP Customer Experience was selected by the Client.
As a trusted implementation partner, SAP Digital Business Services, SAP CIS in partnership with SaM Solutions has been selected to deliver the project form business analysis to data migration and go-live support.
SAP Customer Experience (SAP CX) technology together with highly experienced SAP Digital Business Services, SAP CIS and SaM Solutions joined team helped the Client implement the following features:
- Robust price calculation logic supporting multiple promotions, bundles and cross-sale campaigns
- Delivery Date and Cost optimization for end customer
- Adaptive design
- SEO requirements compliance
- Flexible fulfillment options: Buy Online/Pick Up In-Store, or Buy Online/Return In-Store
- Search & Navigation, Commerce Search
- Checkout and delivery date/cost optimization
- Robust price calculation and promotion mechanics
- Payments (credit cards, electronic payment services, cash, Loyalty programs)
- Customized order management
- Integration with customer SAP backend systems (ERP, WMS) and third party transport companies
- Self-service customer portal
- Product reviews and integration with social networks
- Flexible and robust reporting
- Payment Gateway
- Google Analytics and Yandex Metrics support LDAP
- Data Hub, Impex, web-services, Integration with ERP and WMS
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Performance testing and optimization
Hybris 5.4, Java 7, Spring 3 (Core, MVC, Security, Integration), HTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Axis 2, DataBase (Oracle 11, MySQL 5, HSQLDB), Jenkins, Git, Ant 1.9, Jira, Confluence, IntelliJ IDEA.
As a result of the implementation of the SAP Customer Experience the Client obtained the following key functionality:
- Completely integrated web portal, order management, call center and self-service functionality
- SAP ERP, EWM backend systems seamlessly integrated with the new platform
- Seamless customer experience across all touchpoints with a single source of high-quality, consistent content
- Integrated order management across all channels supporting superior visibility, purchasing and fulfillment including delivery date and cost optimization logic across multiple transportation companies
- Processes and tools for building and maintaining best-in-class shopping experience
- Multi-currency and multi-language localization capabilities supporting future rollout