Matchmaking Software for a Social Organization
A web application for a social organization that comprises both web forms and a private administration area
The Customer is a European social organization that helps refugees with a residence permit find host families for temporary accommodation, instead of living in asylum centers.
The Customer required an advanced solution to streamline the management of refugees’ and host families’ personal files and minimize related time and human resources. The application was to integrate both a public functionality for the completion of forms and a private administration area where volunteers process available application forms.
The SaM Solutions team has developed a web application that covers all business processes and facilitates their implementation. The software includes:
- Public web forms on a corporate website, which allows potential hosts and guests to register and submit their applications. They receive a confirmation email after form completion.
- An administration area that provides volunteers with the database of available forms and enables their processing, interview scheduling and matchmaking based on personal profiles and interview results.
The solution has the following capabilities:
- To accept the forms that refugees and host families fill in via the website
- To assign statuses to both groups and monitor changes in them
- To check out available candidates and find families that match
- To monitor and manage the status of the relations between the refugees and their host families
- To perform search based on specific parameters, such as gender, age and other
ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server 2014, MS Visual Studio 2015, Sass, jQuery, Bootstrap.
SaM Solutions has developed an efficient database management system that optimizes the Customer’s workflow. The solution facilitates the matchmaking-related paperwork and provides the complete visibility of hosts’ and guests’ personal profiles and the statuses of their application forms.