SaM CloudBOX PaaS
Jump-start your software development projects and make the most of DevOps-driven processes with SaM Solutions’ CloudBOX! CloudBOX (Build-Operate-eXtend) assembles powerful open-source cloud technologies to provide you with a head start from the very beginning of your project.
You can easily deploy, manage and adapt this ready-to-use Platform-as-a-Service to your needs to get the following business benefits:
- Short lead time. It takes only 2 weeks to deliver a fully-functional cloud-native application that leverages CloudBOX as the architecture and infrastructure framework. The first production release requires just a few more weeks.
- BizDevOps. Gain maximum application efficiency by bridging tried and true software development processes with your business objectives.
- Infrastructure-agnosticism and cloud-neutrality. Choose the most relevant location to run your CloudBOX: a third-party cloud, on-premises or hybrid.
- No vendor-lock. Have the complete control of your software source code and CloudBOX.
- Minimal resource engagement. Have access to our 150+ subject-matter experts to allocate and deallocate them depending on your project requirements.
CloudBOX has a flexible and scalable architecture and relies on a powerful yet easy-to-use technology stack. It supports a microservices-based approach to API management and is suitable for any logic and data, which allows it easily adapting to the project requirements.
CloudBOX comes with the following off-the-shelf capabilities and features:
- Load-balancing to improve software availability
- Self-healing to provide unfailing software operation
- Identity and access management to enhance security
- Powerful monitoring functionality to provide a better system control
- Logging to improve data analysis
- Containerization based on Docker and Kubernetes to accelerate application delivery and provide its maximum efficiency
- Cloud-native microservices architecture to enhance software agility and flexibility and facilitate maintenance
To provide more efficient and flexible software development, CloudBOX relies on DevOps and deployment automation tools that come out-of-the-box:
Continuous integration tools for ongoing quality assurance
- Build automation
- Automated testing
Continuous delivery that enables ongoing software release readiness
- Agile development
- Feature-branch development
Build your cloud applications quickly, easily and without vendor–lock — contact our experts to learn more about CloudBOX!
We are happy to discuss your existing needs regarding custom applications, and dive into the specifics of your business case in order to propose ways to deliver value for your business.
Please do not hesitate to approach me personally: